The Mills company was founded in 1922 by Stewart C. Mills, Sr.,when he purchased an auto dealership in Brainerd, Minnesota. The company added an oil company and several other dealerships over the years, and its factory made parts for the military during World War II. They went on to open an auto parts branch and a wholesale supply business for farmers. In 1960, the name was changed to Mills Fleet Farm and became the business we know today, supplying the upper Midwest with a wide range of quality products including hunting and fishing gear, automotive maintenance, parts and tires, farm and pet supplies, outdoor lawn and garden needs and even apparel and toys. Known for honesty, hard work and loyalty, Mills Fleet Farm is the most trusted name in its region, with over 34 stores across Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota and Wisconsin. Its merchandise can also be shopped at FleetFarm.com.