Jurassic Parks and Recreation: Proving the Parks and Rec and Jurassic Park Shared Universe
Is there any one of us that can watch the previews for "Jurassic World" and not think: "Why is Andy Dwyer leading a team of velociraptors whilst cruising around on a motorcycle?" It turns out, Chris Pratt isn't the only thing that links the park and Pawnee together.
1. Andy and John Hammond both have the same dangerous mix of enthusiasm and misplaced confidence.
2. We've found the source of Jean-Ralphio's follicle inspiration.
3. The only creature that loves meat as much as Ron Swanson:
4. Exposed wire with an electric current? Climb on it!
6. Finally an explanation for why Dr. Ian Malcolm felt the need to go shirtless even though it was his leg that was injured.
7. Clever girl, indeed.
Want more? We hear if you synch up the Li'l Sebastian farewell song "5,000 Candles in the Wind" with "Jurassic Park: The Lost World" they match up perfectly! See for yourself when you pick up a copy of "Jurassic Park" and the seventh season of "Parks and Recreation" on DVD at Amazon.com!