If you have a PayPal account you can save big this holiday season at a number of popular online stores. And if you don't have a PayPal account, go get one and then re-read the previous sentence... If you don't have one and don't want one, then, sorry. I got nuthin'...
Anyways, this holiday season, PayPal members can get 20% cash back on their purchases from select merchants. You just need to use PayPal Checkout at participating merchants starting today and running for a limited time, no later then December 10, 2007. (Which means, it really expires on December 10, but PayPal could end that earlier if a zillion people start doing this. So shop fast!)
Here's the main scoop about the offer:
- Choose PayPal to make purchases at participating merchant websites by selecting PayPal as a payment option.
- Offer is available for a limited time only, but no later then December 10, 2007
- Multiple purchases are allowed.
- Payments at Overstock.com must each be for at least $100 USD (including shipping and taxes) to qualify.
- Maximum total amount of cash back per PayPal account is $50.
- Only U.S. PayPal accounts in good standing are eligible.
- See terms and conditions for complete details of offer.
- The cash back payment will be deposited into your PayPal account by January 31, 2008.
Here's a list of current merchants offering the discount. The below links actually point to our coupon pages for each store, as you can combine this PayPal offer with most merchant coupons as well!
NOTE: Most stores have ended this offer early, so I've removed any stores no longer honoring the promotion.
Note for some stores you may have to start CHECKOUT as normal and then see Checkout Using PayPal. Some merchants list the PayPal option right near where the credit card option is located.